Tuesday 10 July 2012

BMW Motorrad Days 2012


Well well well! I have just returned from a trip to BMW Motorrad Days in Garmisch Partenkirchen, Germany and I have to say...I didn't want to come back! What an amazing event.

The weather was forecast to be thunderstorms so in my suitcase were a number of sweatshirts and waterproof jackets...I should know not to trust weather men because after a storm on the Thursday the rest of the weekend was glorious - I even got a bit of sunburn on the back of my neck!

I was lucky enough to travel from Munich to Garmisch on the back of a GS and had the opportunity to see the wonderful scenery on the trip - check out the picture above.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings - feel free to have a look at the videos I made while I was out there!

Day One and Two

Day Three and Four

If I were you I would book for next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment